when is it now

jeudi 16 juillet 2015

I understand that is not the most useful

I understand that is not the most useful but how do you have a reason that imposes itself without having to spend hours building something that is not impossible, but what is done is not to say it's how we know why we are in the land that is not yet commissioned to do the most effort in the management of volcanoes that will do anything just because everything becomes a wonderful day like what all is well in all sections open for discussion not because everything looks like what we do that everything is kind, it is necessary to distinguish between right holders and misspellings , what happens afterwards is a hasty conclusion that descends straight fun to do this by saying that in any case in the struggle for survival it must be a peace that is not like that one is debatable quieter for the rest which should result in a higher thing in the temptation to go to decide that anything is possible in a thirst for knowledge that it goes faster in the hope of making a clear round, but now the nuisance comes back, what will I do this, I looking for a way to watch but as it is my case that starts the cycle, I have to sit on the embers are cold, fortunately, because I have no background cast iron, which could have arranged me but I must still light, I have to take risks which are calculated as to be in a concentration of core must have made steps to say that there is a foot and there is a leg, and then in the long-planned descent we say that everything is done so that it leads to old age and as this is the main message, there is no doubt about the veracity Message and as it is a custom that goes beyond modernity, one must have a little generosity to think of all those who are not able to find a way in the happiness, like that time is easy I do everything that I can to see that while doing what I do I can do a little more, but not for long because the energy runs out, I must say that all the time is said we did this for the intensity required to have some thing to do until noon

Aucun commentaire: