when is it now

jeudi 7 juillet 2011

all in all I know something but as soon as I approach I can not remember anything,everything is complicated, modernity invented every day something new and I'm staying with my old ideas, I might one day I spend again to concentrate on the former, then I am more me, if we take the time not always act as if everything was okay, I'll try to be true, it requires dropping the ground all that was in the arms, a little anxiety, a little fun, a little luck, a little wait, shake, it replaces much of everything, it was easy, it becomes oneself,there will be sports, it starts now, so if you do not agree, we don't see more, too bad, I prefer to live alone rather than with people who are not friendly, the more I advance in lifethe more I see what I look and I also see what others are looking for, it becomes clear that the meeting will be at the crossroads of this research, if there is no crossing is not lose his time, he is finally the time when I waited in the hope that it could change, now I have no time to wait,

Aucun commentaire: