when is it now

vendredi 8 juillet 2011

This time I'm ready, I still had something to do, but now it is the beginning of life, I no longer pretend I was there, and suddenly I'm here, I was prepared for it, but when we see it,  it's funny, we can change the vision, provided to believe that time is our ally,because the years are needed to develop the idea of ​​starting a long time ago I was new, straight out of childhood, I advanced without a clear idea, everything seemed to go without saying, there was nothing particular to do, I thought like a cork floating on the sea, but a day I realized that the sea was huge and that I might lose myself, so I took my compass and gradually took the road of discovery of the earth, as an effort for a cork it is easier to float than to walk on the floor, I had to train my legs is long enough to go far, so far I have achieved the dream, despite my body hanging, I could fly in the sky of my brain, it did not last long but I have happy memories, since I left in search of that magical moment, it's a long road strewn with flowering plants, but we did not time to look, it is necessary to advance to the next level, it is only open a short time, if we're late, it is blocked, it stays where it is

Aucun commentaire: