when is it now

mardi 5 juillet 2011

yet one day, what more, I must be ready, so I could pretend I understood everything, a simple story that begins one day, days, thousands without distance, everything is close, no retreats, we advance glued to the window, there is no better than a fly that does not see that it can not happen, humans do not see the walls that are around them and preventing them from flying in the air, breathe underwater, to be more at the same timenot to breathe, to live happily for thousands of years, the Egyptian kings tried to cross the barrier of death by making mummy, a result, they are now in museums, to be viewed by children, mothers, old group, an eternity that they had not planned like that, thenwhat's the point of thinking, I think now, what am I doing, I'm ready, let's go, but where, when, how, why, which is annoying, why it is not easy as child's play, I put a round in a square hole, it does not pass, I put it in a round hole, it goes, now I'm grown and I can not find the round nor square, the total vacuum, nothing exists I go into darkness, hope is faint as a candle in the wind, I put all my strength to live, I do, I fight, my body responds, all is well

Aucun commentaire: