when is it now

vendredi 29 juillet 2011

Perhaps one day I'll live as I want, but what I want, I do not want to live on an island so-called paradise on earth, it makes me anxious me all that water around the island, I prefer to live on a continent like Europe, from there you can go to China and then return, it allows you to see landscapes, people, we're happy, we laugh, we punctured the tires of the car are expected, sitting at an outdoor cafe next to a pig, you laugh, it smells, but I know I will one day return home, where it smells good, the important thing is perspective, I leave what I like and then find it because after a moment or longer, a relationship deepens, it is more and deeper, we no longer see the light of the first we must react, we can not stop there, it does not cross every day people with whom we are in full trust, in general it gives a small part to the other, enough talk, but no more, we protection, with the woman you love, you give everything, we do not keep anything, that's why the time for revenge compels lovers to dig a hole, so that we no longer see them, for they themselves to be isolated is the price you pay for being in a relationship long, love takes time to unfold, decades to feel, and then one day we must start to return, that's that can continue without hate, humans are fragile, there is happiness in his hands, but fatigue and happiness falls

Aucun commentaire: