when is it now

mercredi 27 juillet 2011

the passage is open to anything, you do not go, why is nearby, there is no risk, but the desire is not there, it does not force people, it is finished the time of communism, where he was forced to live, now we give everyone the choice to come to where he wants, it feels anything, we are going in all directions, there is no more unit, everyone wants to live in his corner, a little happiness that no longer corresponds to the other, it will be wary, the danger is approaching, the others are there, I'm here, what to do, I do not usually make an effort to go to the other one must accept not to be alone, the other takes place at home, we had a head full of itself, now we open the windows, the others go, we speak , we laugh, we cry when one or two die in a car accident, it's not like before, how I could stay as long alone, I thought we could not live together, the progress give the opportunity to have my washing machine, my TV, my fridge, my little apartment where I could live without the need of others, I was annoying noone, I spoke to noone, and then one day why that day, I was prompted by a mysterious force, I had to talk to someone right away and it was you

Aucun commentaire: