when is it now

lundi 18 juillet 2011

it depends on me, but I hesitate to cross the line, what's behind the unknown scares me,I'm used to remain hidden in a benevolent neutrality, when I see around me people who can to be humiliating, I am silent, I do not want to answer, I think it's vain, it is useless to tell an adult that is in the wrong direction, then I wait but I feel that it will not last long, one day I will be forced to cut the butter to make this as affordable as time provided a good time, then I can do what, when we free ourselves we find ourselves in a desert, it is necessary rebuild everything, is really interesting, that would be the first time, I feel that since I was born I was what others wanted me to be, for a long time I thought it was me in fact it is others who forced me to be who I am, if I look at life in the face, I see myself differently than I was when I was not looking in the face, it's new is it beautiful, I know nothing of life when I passed the forty years, who am I, where am I, all of a sudden I feel the cold of the grave, would I right again, I was a bad start, I realize now I'm not fast, is it too late

Aucun commentaire: