when is it now

mercredi 20 juillet 2011

so when I go there, but until I am next to understand how it works, there is no outlet, I walk, the human does not need electricity, it advance by eating occasionally potatoes, beans, bread and wine to wet everything else that matters in life is to take a little while, then we will find out for if I take an umbrella, otherwise I'm going right, but sometimes I left, I do not know why, it's crazy that all these acts done every day without knowing why they are doing, why I get up every morning, why I take a shower when I feel like if I did not want, I am dirty, I like being a little dirty, I'm living close to humans for centuries before that it at the time we never washed, we sweated all day in the fields and in the evening we went to bed without putting pajamas, did not exist, no toothpaste, either, no toilet paper, no soap, on Sunday we changed clothes that had remained in the closet all week, was the only day when people felt nothing, no perfume, for against, what was good is that life does not last too long, people were dying at age 60, for older generations followed each other quickly, we did not have to wait as now, thousands of centenarians, their children are 80, this is unheard of and it's very annoying, it prevents young people to have projects in my youth, around 46 years you could buy a country house because my grandmother had just died at age 70, that's who was good, now we have ADSL, digital, but we are poor

Aucun commentaire: