when is it now

vendredi 8 juillet 2011

if one day I know what is happening, why it is like that, could I be a captain of industry, a lot of money, no question about the existence, why live, hope, joy, wind, sun hot back in the same place, look what happens, I am what I was, I understand that the time is right, but how to move into madness, I am reasonable, I am what I am doing what I say, the drives are under control, my background is law, I know that the former is empty, we can not pass easily, you have to jump in the right place if you go too fast you fall into a hole,then it's complicated , it takes time to get back to the place and repeat the same mistakes, if you are on this earth is to try to exist despite the pressure of nature that says that it is useless to try something else that birth and death, what dreams of a leaf, is it better than others, unlike humans who seek among them who may be out from the ranks so that they are under pressure all other who have not had the urge to go through with their dreams, dreams of children who remain alive long after, it does not discuss, let's go, there no alternative

Aucun commentaire: