when is it now

jeudi 28 juillet 2011

if I want, I can what is a key issue is close to heaven, far from land, we will here, but it is not safe, it is necessary to be careful if it is, tell the manager, then we will spend some time together with the ladies, and dogs and chickens, and others, all those who want to come, we want everyone to respect everyone, we fun, we laugh, we eat rice, drink wine, we just where we are right, it is as if in a dream, yet we know that humans make an effort, we just live all of our lives that is not necessarily funny, and came here, everyone is happy, it is I who am, and I'm lucky that everyone accepts, in fact I'm sure everyone participates, it I managed to do is that everyone who wanted to come and be forced to be happy time they spent with me, I do not care much of what annoys them, we have fun here, we laugh, eat rice, drink wine that does not lead to melancholy, here we make an effort so that the body ispositioned in the desire to have a good time, those who do not are excluded for five years, the time to take stock and prepare for another attempt, if it succeeds in its path, it is reinstated in the list of happy participants, otherwise it is canceled at life, I am very happy to be able to create the temple of happiness, it is a success everyone wants to be involved, I even had to create temples of happiness in several countries to meet demand, long live love

Aucun commentaire: