when is it now

mercredi 6 juillet 2011

in a year, in ten years but not in a hundred years, the human run a lifetime to forget that one day the power goes off, the mysterious force that drags us out of bed when I have nothing to do today, I wait at night without fear, I avoid looking at the clock, it tires me to follow the clock, thirty times that fall before rising thirty times, then makes sixty revolutions per minute and it's time to eat, now all is well, I was wondering if I could do something else, but the problem is that I do not know what to do, what I like, I look in my brain, memories, fears, pleasures, it's a little clutter, finally the time has passed, I have no time to start something, it's almost time eating and especially drinking wine at midday, it's terrible, three glasses of wine and we spent the afternoon at half-sleep, it can be to 16 hours, the taste, a small cake and a glass of orange juice, I am ready to act, but I look at the sky, it is gray and threatening, if I go out on the street it might rain, too bad I do not go out today tomorrow is another day, when I see all this time passed since I was born, I tell myself that life is fun, it has no plans, we fall asleep every night,you wake up every morning and between the two is filled as can be

Aucun commentaire: