when is it now

mercredi 27 juillet 2011

If I had money enough to not think about it, but that's not what I want, I like being what I am is a simple question that does not correspond to the changes in commodity prices in which I would if I had invested money to the point of not thinking, but what I want it to be what I am because the world is passing through here is a path that leads at the top without using money, because even with a lot, as do the passing of time, you get tired of everything, even a private plane, even an Olympic swimming pool for themselves, even the best restaurants, even girls who say yes right away, we would go back when it was no, not one on which I leaned, I am tired today, I have everything everyone would love to have, but I'm not, I was just on for years and one day I got lucky, what I believed in luck, I found someone who pushed me up a cold spot where nothing happens, it is expected that the money arrives quickly, tons to go on air at the other end of the world and take another plane to return immediately , because the other side of the world, I'm there, I can't also send me, I'm everywhere I go, it would be nice to send her to double everything is where it's needed but it does not exist, one should never wish to be anywhere but where we are buthuman is not satisfied of what he has, he dreams of what he did not know that what he is a treasure

Aucun commentaire: