when is it now

jeudi 7 juillet 2011

want, how to do it from afar, I could be but I preferred to stay who I am, I did not want to live too fast, there are so many things to see, feel, understand, I can't go immediately from there because the vacuum is too big, I must find a way to move without falling, how to be just without wanting to possess, I am aware of the difficulty to exist, there no magic formula, but the story is an experience, everyone knows life for the first time, he must make choices that will take him far away, it can not anticipate, the choice is small, what are the consequences which are large, we see them years later, there was nothing planned, it comes like this, by what I chose years ago, I'm here, at the very point of my evolution if I continue further I can do even more, a precarious situation for which I am ready to get involved, the only question left alone, is how far I am willing to get involved, it would be best I can quickly go far, but I know that now is under way, it will happen, but Ido not know what day is it on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, a Thursday, Friday, the weekend I rest, it is important to take a break, I stop for a few hours ahead, I stop the urge to go, I stopped moving, what is to want

Aucun commentaire: