when is it now

lundi 18 juillet 2011

if I could be able to understand my body as well as the wind when it blows through the leaves, at the time while there, the whole universe is in the sense that I am, there is nocontradiction, a little moment between me and the earth, the wind speaks, he tells methings I hear, it comes from afar, he saw the sea, he saw India, and I'm sitting, I expect ithappening, I was saying, what all this is when the leaves of the tree in front of me began to dance with joy, yet they know that in the fall they will fall they enjoy the present moment,the wind is coming for them, he made a long journey, for the leaves in front of me start dancing, I understand what they say, the moment does not last, it must be seized, not toask too many questions, go straight to what you want to do as a priority, then we take stock, it was, it sucked, forward for the next experiment, while keeping in mind that the time is precious, you can not miss it, life is too short, every moment counts a lot, he doesonce he fled as soon as it ends, then it another time that takes over, there is no relationship between them, every moment is independent, we jump from one moment toanother, joy and sadness mingle quickly, a time of low and very suddenly replaced byfull, how, why, no answer, I go to the dumbfounded evolution of what I am, I am the witness of my life, nothing more

Aucun commentaire: