when is it now

mercredi 13 juillet 2011

truth is beautiful, what about the lies that we create to avoid being beautiful, humans are ugly, they hide themselves behind their faces to see without being seen, the life we develop tactics to advance where we think the earth rotates, that meaning is immense, as occurring on a street, the dog barks, where did I put my socks, it's nice today, I'm not complaining, I sometimes feel like do something else, but in general I'm happy to spend time like this, I seek a way out, I only see the walls, I go right, I go into the black, am I still good as before, I think I progressed, but the time distorts vision, it can't be compared at a time from another time, it is different but always responds the same way, we believe we are well, actually there is a lack of conscience, if we were really true to say who I am, but something stops, ask someone else to tell us who I am, but who to ask, you can well tell me anything, just for fun, you should know that the others did not want them good, to live is an experience that allows us to understand that the danger is to believe someone  when I  am in my corner, I do not go, I avoid looking where I can find happiness, if it comes I will be happy

Aucun commentaire: