when is it now

jeudi 28 juillet 2011

punishment is boredom, for those who refuse the happiness they will get bored, because those who do not have no dealings with others, they think they are the only ones because, like the man in Norway that killed 80 people to prevent that danger would hit them, how do you tell someone you think is going to kill, you must be crazy to kill in joy in general is killed in hatred, the couple are victims of violence, an argument, it strangling the other we loved, how can we arrive at this tragic end, when we had just bought leeks, all of a sudden it gets angry, the world no longer exists, we are only two, I see it, is that she, a path in the mountains, but basically me I want to smash me against the mountains, then it becomes an obstacle that I love, I wish to love, but my destiny is to destroy, I'm sorry it's you but you do not choose are destiny, so I have to strangle me to break the happiness we have had all three of our children you have in your belly, misfortune happens, I can not do anything to escape, he follows me from few days, now it hits, you must die so that my life is over, I lived in fear until then, now I know I will not be afraid of happiness, it that there will be misfortune for everyone for years

Aucun commentaire: