when is it now

jeudi 28 juillet 2011

If I had known that I was rather close to that time is there, no need to look far, this is where it happens in the middle of my thoughts is a chance just waiting to be wake up, she sleeps for years, what does it take to shake and finally, she walks around the body to hunt the anxieties that roam freely in order to sow doubt, fear, boredom, this time I know how I spend more time to believe in me, I'm finally free, I was in a simple situation but I had no ambition to understand what was going on, now I run my desires in the air and they don't fall over, they fly in a wind of destiny, we can not always be imprisonment in a box of day, the moments are sacred, they are moving forward and never regret not more afraid to stop too fast, you only live once, this time is now, the trouble to pretend the truth is unique, we used to go over, the temptation goes to the heart, before the madness of hours that overlap in the plain, soon he will begin to cross the line, behind the mountain is an immense satisfaction, it was nothing,one becomes all, it only happens once in life, it's time

Aucun commentaire: