when is it now

vendredi 8 juillet 2011

the comedy of life is funny, I laugh to see me live, what else to do, boredom is such that Ido not know what could hurt me, ideas are scrambling but the result is always the same, I 'm fine for a long time, nothing scares me, I advance with confidence without knowing where it comes from, I never know, feelings are strong because they are hidden, you can not find them, from the beginning of life, love guides the human until he realizes that all this is not consistent, the misfortune is great, the old slow, young people are idiots, and others are selfish then how to position I'm in the middle, I think for me before to think of others, I like medium, I will and I do just, I'm French, I like wine, but only for a little drunk, in my teens I had  difficult mornings after parties where we drank a lot of alcohol, with age we consider that the fun does not turn into disillusionment is the experience that make sadult, every time we do something, we record it and we try not to repeat, it's not easy every time, because the human is often in the same path, until he wakes up and breaks the machine, go alone without a motor,

Aucun commentaire: