when is it now

jeudi 7 juillet 2011

When I'm empty I'm not complaining, I look outside, it nothing happens, and inside, all is calm, so why worry, my life passes quietly, hopefully go on like this, but if I feel alreadythat my body will not stay fit long, and certainly it regularly crashed, at my age is insignificant, but in ten years, and after, will I have surgery to change one knee, would I have dentures, only nice things but that does not care, I live the present moment, I ask myself, what he brings me, a simple pleasure, no exaggeration, it comes gently all day, a nice comedy, I live in France, a nice country, without war, the trees are pruned in the fall, there are more plain than mountain, fortunately, I could not live in Mongolia or Afghanistan, the mountains of sight without life, a nightmare, I like to go straight, it tires me to turn right then left to reach the col, climb and  down, no, I like the flat is right, it's like my life project, I want it flat and straight, a regular life without violence, calmly I understand what is happening

Aucun commentaire: