when is it now

vendredi 29 juillet 2011

if I lived only five minutes, would I be happy, unhappy, indifferent, but I know it will not happen, because if you can fear the worst, he usually nothing happens, so I'm fine, I know I'll live many more years, I do not pose a problem for 43 years I live with for almost the beginning that same philosophy that everything exists and is important to do what you want to do in wherever possible we can try to start to see what comes next is what changed in me since I had a child, I understood that it was necessary to advance yourself wanting to move forward, do not expect others to think only of themselves, so I decided in my part of my responsibilities to the words of our president, but I just want to make a hole for myself, I am French so it is by what my parents were French, that's why the hole, I made ​​more in France, but if I can I'll do tours in other countries to feel anything else but it's an idea for later, for now I position myself to be well where I am, a job that takes time, because the temptation is to flee to whether it would be better elsewhere, obviously not, but the time to go and go back and it's already evening, lost time, but that's accustomed to humans, it is never completely well where it is

Aucun commentaire: