when is it now

vendredi 29 juillet 2011

before I was a little lighter, but gravity does not allow me to continue to laugh, I feel in my body at times of coldness that advertise during difficult times, it's not there yet, but I know I will to problems, and one day to the disappearance, the end of life is short, we barely have time to run away from the youth that parents are already old, that children are no longer children, the human does not expect his life, he lives in the bottom closer to what it is, he can not get high to see below, it is stuck where it is, but from time to time a door opens to allow quick glimpse of what will happen, but just seen it closes, it leaves a confused idea, I'm sure he had seen, but how to analyze it, and then I forget, I return to my life made ​​of pressure and joy, moments of idiots waiting barren passages in the light, and then it's night, what did I do today, the stock is thin, I stayed there, it's not nice, I'm ready, I think to be, but I'm missing something, I do not know what, but I know I still have to make an effort for mementally move to another part of my brain, an area difficult to access that application to distance with reality, will I be mad one day, by dint of wanting to go outside of my body, it is that an idea, but would be the human without an idea, it would be an animal;

Aucun commentaire: