when is it now

vendredi 8 juillet 2011

I look before me, I see people, what do they want, who are they, I like them, we are all alike, humans are made on the same model, we have the same joys and the same penalties, if it is can also be evil, the hope is there, how to reach it, we try, it may be that I am able to catch a bit of not much to get out of an idea, something that is anything, but can still make a reflection, I like that, and then I see something else, like I say, what is it, I had never seen this before, it is necessary the desire to try to change attitudes, humans are heavy, they collectively lean in the same direction, it in turn Panurge's sheep, all together they think the same thing, but they do say anything, because above all human beings are selfish, he believes himself to be in his corner, so we should be all set, it willbe arriving one day

Aucun commentaire: