when is it now

mercredi 6 juillet 2011

The challenge is to pass over from boredom, we try to have projects but there is a time when everything stops, I look around me, in me it's empty, it must quickly fill it,  yes, but with what, the desire is dead, she will be reborn, I believe, so far it is always returned and we left together for new adventures, I do not care, I am aware of possible depression, it happens to everyone, it is a disease like cancer, it must be treated, but hope is not body, it lives in us in weightlessness, it is set anywhere, as we say today is virtual, it does not prevent it from being essential to get up every morning and want to start one day, although it is gray, the sun is in me I sing almost, but I can not sing, it's not a joy for me, I prefer to remain silent, I advance slowly, being careful to put my feet in right places, I do not like to be upside down and being pushed around inside, then he must put everything away, it takes time, and I have plenty to do, time is short, if I could be ready all the time, but I'm not a robot

Aucun commentaire: