when is it now

mardi 12 juillet 2011

I have the opportunity to finally be as I am, just one day, the time comes, I was slow, I'm fast, I fly, I go, I do not stop, I feel like I still to think, what to say, one day I can win, but win what, a right to stay alive, and more time, the renewed innocence, no, only human possibilities, nothing more, only the dream can lead to the unconscious, but it does not last, we must return to reality, if I'm sitting there, I'm not also talking to a girl, it would suit me to be two, if I'm right, the other would be a liar to deceive,but it does not exist I have to want to be true at the same time that my drive is a liar, she wants to possess and is ready at any schemes to get there the objective is clear, get to nudity, body hug, and then we said goodbye, it's time, if God had thought of before,could have been prevented from lying, but the human is quite right in what he considers to be his selfish pleasure, we do not think the other is despised, it is only empty body, we can take it and let it go, it does not count, it is a mistake, as if in the brain so smart, there were programming errors, all of a sudden stop of hope, the desire to destroy takes over, there is a desire to go to the end, all means are requisitioned, it is a war, no prisoners, it is total victory, we must break the intimacy that is kept in a box, by guile the door is opened, the panties down, wonder, magic forest appears, it's dark outside, but here is the fire, it becomes child is a gift without thinking that tomorrow at dawn we save, happy

Aucun commentaire: