when is it now

vendredi 29 juillet 2011

in reality there are things happening I do not know, does not stop me to believe that I exist, because what happens is not what makes me live if I live is for a single reason, I was born to ride, my ambition is to go through it,then I start back to sleep, it's important to have a place to rest, the fight is tough, it was all the time temptations bizarre, if you listened to it would not go away, it crashed to the ground, unable to project into the future, so I put my handkerchief over my ideas of ownership and I remain free, is a project that continues I was unconscious, I am alert, anything can happen, it's a question that crosses the circle, it happens from time to time, we must be ready at the time of crossing should jump on the other circle is a bit dangerous, you can miss the target and fall to the bottom and start at first, but if we manage it passes directly over the real, in the sense that every day that passes does not produce anything, it is necessary learn to believe that time is long, I draw a line that goes away, I do not know where it goes, but I know I'm going, too bad if the days are sad, I see further, far future pushes meevery day, that advance, I know where I am, every word is a sign that lets me know that I am no longer at first,then will I keep going or will I be blocked any part

Aucun commentaire: