when is it now

mercredi 13 juillet 2011

I think here I am, but elsewhere is a problem, I do not see where is the light, but I do not care, I know a long time that I can still learn many things if I do not sleep Indeed, at night I stop  to believe that someone is me, I go in a multitude of incoherent dreams, anyway one day I will go into eternal night, when, I do not think of it, I am alive and I believe in God, while the other will, I have everything I want, a body, a car, a hope, a vision uncertain but that works well, and now eat every day, I'm hungry to know what will happen, is it time to miss, I do not know, every morning I hope, but at night I tell myself, not for today is may be tomorrow, who knows, I'm not a magician, I'm just a human to go ahead I do not know where, but the important thing is to go well, then we can try to have fun , a pawn, a giraffe, and go for a ride, a friendly atmosphere, no money but the joy, all that's all, we live happy, every moment is living a dream, nothing great, everything is huge, huge, incredible, we've been together a long time that day when we met, was it chance or the beginning of a project that is beyond us, will we know one day, hope

Aucun commentaire: