when is it now

mercredi 27 juillet 2011

I would say yes when I saw it was forever, a moment I was about to give up, but I knew that fate was not done by chance, if I start it is surely to continue one day I will know why he had to go through there, there are so many opportunities, it is difficult to choose, and more time is short, if you miss the first opening is likely to remain alone for long, take the train when He arrives at the station, if you have a car you can always try to go, but we must provide greater effort and it is more likely to have an accident, the longer it takes to stop from time to time, so that in train you can do one thousand kilometers while sleeping, that's how I go, one day after another, trying to see what is not, I often misleading because it is hard to be me, we is so used to lying to keep his place in society, each in his place and we do not like those who change their place, there is no social mobility, then I selected the rocket that's going to go straight on top without going through the boxes at the bottom, is a project that lack of fuel to take off because you have to have the chance  mixed to meetings, for the moment I have a chance normal and I met someone, I tell myself that I am alone to do what I do, sometimes I see artists who have formed a team, people who appreciate, working together, but I do that at the beginning, how many years does it take to move from one phase to another, I do not know

Aucun commentaire: