when is it now

jeudi 28 juillet 2011

we will have to as I continue, I can not stay in one place, but where to go so I can finally be free, I am aware of the problem is an unanswered question, the body is limited, it may be that one is shit every day, eat, think in one head, so how to escape, I do not like drugs, it is possible to lie, I want to leave me free, I'm looking for a long time I find little things, but nothing that push me to be released, I am still a prisoner of myself, my thoughts are the same since I was born, early in my life without knowing it I thought, now I know I think like that from the beginning,because the human stock by design, it is the genes that gave him his family, a package that will follow him throughout his life, you try to sow, but we follow the trace the bodies in them have a signature impossible to hide it inside the organs, so that I'm me, so to escape you must choose something else, I'm here of my questions,that's why I'm optimistic, I know one day I'll find, even if it's the last day of my life

Aucun commentaire: