when is it now

mercredi 27 juillet 2011

perhaps I am a human, it is reasonable to think that I'm in a whole, but which one, because it is known that all humans are alike,  physically, all humans are made on the same model that dates back to Adam and Eve, but outside of the house there is a garden, that's why there are two kinds of people, those inside and those outside, those who show they are not but believe that what they show is high are out, those that believe the professional career, benefits, bonuses, the big car, are sufficient satisfaction to live happier, they advance in life, the more they are large, from eating at the best restaurants, the bad fats is installed, it will not go to death, unlike those in, try the impossible, to live happily without money, a simple life until the inevitable, what is to run to the tomb, I take my time, I wipe my mouth when I think she may want to be dry, it all takes time, and finally arrives at night, tomorrow is behind the night, every day is important, we must be ready, we can fall into the street, not knowing who you are, all we knew is gone, humans are fragile, it can accumulate knowledge but it lacks the essential, where am I going

Aucun commentaire: