when is it now

mardi 19 juillet 2011

How do I undo all too often, I sometimes go far, so I do not know where I am, I hear noises, I'm careful, it could be that I'm still the same place as last time because I'm still inconsistent, the bottle, some string, if a node, that's how I know, but I forget quickly, I want the solution for one second, and when I want remember to move forward, it disappears, the experience is useless, even if it was decades behind, is always the same unknown to me, I do not know what I will do in a minute, while depends on my envy, of others who want something else, the passage of time, anguish that dances somewhere, she will come later, I do not know, then fine, if nothing happens why should I considered to be close to the fall, I am in a stable position, my body is fine, my brain reasons, my temptations pass quickly, I do not try anything, I know it will not continue for years , that's why I take this opportunity up, I can even say that I am at the top, I can not go any further, or else it's crazy, I do not go in all meaning, I prefer to go slowly in one direction, it feels good to master what I am in my environment,

Aucun commentaire: