when is it now

mercredi 27 juillet 2011

a bit of everything and I understand that time does not go exactly as I want, but who am I to want something else, I am very happy with the life I love, if I had the choice, I 'would have been annoyed, it is that life goes well, I could have done something else, but I do not know what, how to know what we missed, in a sense I am what I am, then for go further in exploring the possibilities, I train every day to open a box of my brain, it is so big that I do not know where to start, I know I'm one, two, three , four, and then it stops, I wonder why it was good, but I must continue, look for something else, it might work, we must convince ourselves, others do not expect anything, we must provoke envy, it's very hard to be able to lift the human clay, especially since the world is modern, before people hoped for nothing, all day in the fields at night lit by candles, death at forty years, a life of toil, just on Sundays to dance and dream, now is the leisure society, everyone will head up a holiday, it thinks only of himself,to his small pleasure the individual has taken the place of the community, so to unite people around a common pleasure, we must put the packet

Aucun commentaire: