when is it now

mardi 12 juillet 2011

if I was as before, but time has passed, I accumulated so much experience I know how I could get there, it all started one day, I was younger, then it rained I began to think about my life, what would become of her at that moment I knew I was going to live, I had something to do, and for many to get where I needed to go, it took a lot of time, without time we can not start and then grow over time you know where I am, I was there one day and then I'm here another day, that's why I say then I go there, it was an effort, but in life if we stay where we are is a lack of effort, we could have but we do nothing, it depends on me, I am responsible for my life, if I position myself correctly I can enter into relations with others, I know, I train for years to see clearly when I feel like a knowledge brutal can not accept the doubt, I am in immediate evolution, everything is there, every second there's something going on in my body the cells organize themselves to defend the atoms of the dead, the battle is fierce, for life, earn the right cells, but when one dies, the death who wins, it's like that for millions of years, it does not change despite the technical development that has made ​​that longer life expectancy, but the end is always the same, it is not born again when you die, it does not reinstall a new soul might have elevated in laboratory by removing the black souls, those growing in murder, a day perhaps

Aucun commentaire: