when is it now

mardi 5 juillet 2011

life is here, nowhere else, for that matter it is now, because it is what I can, I know what I do, how to do something else, I'm here, not elsewhere, my dreams fly to somewhere else and come back here, I spend time to think, to satisfy me everyday is less late than I thought, it depends on the spirit, if it is a waste of time, then we can consider that the time is right, otherwise it better to slow down and see if all goes well, ok, we continue slowly, nothing to say, everything to do, the look is active, in my view there is an immediate solution, if I were more smart I could not understand what does not exist in the air, there is an obvious reason, it is because of the oxygen we breathe, these microbubbles have lived millions of years, we breathe the same air as our ancestors, the dinosaurs, they were bigger than us and they have disappeared from the face of the earth so that humans can take place, we would not have lived at the same time, because at the time had not yet invented a machine gun and cannon, the story unfolds in order, everything isstalled for its appearance and disappearance, then I think to myself, am I expected to be born one day and die another day, just at the right time by someone, but by whom, what is my project, what should I do, I'm on a mission, for what purpose, should I drink wine, Ilie to women to own them, I am alone, every day is an opportunity to ask a simple question,every night is the balance sheet, no answer, I continue

Aucun commentaire: