when is it now

jeudi 30 avril 2015

a single sensation that goes furthest to know

a single sensation that goes furthest to know what it is but that lack a storm complicates the situation we had planned to eat out but with this sauce you will have to imagine another scene, then what for see, I make the rounds of questions and it is not present but now rises an answer, I say good is what is good will, with all that take there many ways to forget, what remains is a vast forever leaving immediately in a specific corridor to all other stand upright with just enough to live in the middle of injuries, it is a local color in teeth with saliva to make the kind of wig that ape the Marquis de bar suddenly have to choose the unknown quickly I inquire with the English want a cup of tea, but how to have it when it's better, I want a nude dancer, and as it is more than before I see immediately what does the word hear, what to do to be there, but I admire the good people who smell musk and wet meadow, that's why I do this thinking of the earth, leading me in a series of deep thoughts to admit that all that is present is forever, which means that in the courtyard there has been an easy pleasure endives and wine, what else but not this forbidden fruit, but poorly managed, it is the least we can say in front of the sea but with dark corners that feel the difficult nature of the problem, which is that cellar, I regret to inform you that all I tolerate in anger, is this little gap that is sweet but tends ear for doing what I know to be a hole in the passage that I had worked to make it airtight but now it changes, how many times do I have to be an ace of spades, which reports on the situation in due time, but do not push harmony, I feel compelled to shop around, as if had a car that comes into sliding, but still to get him out, using a single entering the race for a jump as director sauce, then to have time to make a simple procession, two horses, a technique of Karate taken to compel the bicycle thief, but with the flexibility I can do the jump will go to the nearest health to an acceptable witness, do not laugh here, it is forbidden to turn green, you just have left, the rest is a matter for smugglers mental torture of gray slate entering the featherweight class, one thing is certain the other is not around and it starts like that, yak yak boom boom boom, I think I came across a deposit of words finally released in space I rented this summer I saw happened red tomatoes, gray sheep, giant beetles to be well in comfortable behind my sperm whale window and as it is summer I do not make me worry, it will be for when time after starting its cycle screaming for nothing and to hear about an idiot who thought he could take tuna to give it to someone who could not be a painter for a nice boss but still worried about following the clothes only in the size of large breasts, but that is not why I ' I said, I just want to have a way to take a hot bath in the liquid crystal silence, because I understand why I do this without thinking hold on, because for that too I am in patience worried about n is not funny but it gets interesting because at least here it's less serious

Aucun commentaire: