when is it now

vendredi 24 avril 2015

This time I go full force into the cream

This time I go full force into the cream I leave an hour later asking me why I admit that I do it without bothering to knock on the door, I'm sure it is a different underlying trend when I organized a meal I know for hunger between teeth you first cook and like I know blend flavors everyone gets the thinking language, thinking of all that will be put in the mouth with the heart to tears, and when I go out for some fresh air I realize that everything that falls is not heavy, so to assume my strength I train to fight low like that it turns round and since I did it by being myself aware of bath-takers to be material, but without using soap to bake bread in five minutes and I'll have to know the name the winner to be vomited because what is curious is to do it knowing that the mercury powder sachet is not recommended to people suffering from anger bottled, what happens most often it ' often it happens and when it is taken from a hearty laugh is because all that bleeding is set aside for future use in case of war we need a lot of cocks to play in his pool the gun and when the cutter tip his nose to ask for water you throw him apples to be implicated in the assassination of the Duke of Persia that would dive into the water instead of staying on the back at the same time as a swimmer of Germany before the East since 1990 but is rarely passed the act with his taste for sea fishing with his friend Edmund still waiting in the car to avoid the gaze of the dolphins that are always looking for a gun that would have belonged to the old guard of the Premier's body and now that it's later, I believe it is my duty to make a can of shots that I kept for reviewed by a team of professionals who come into the city by being on guard

Aucun commentaire: