when is it now

jeudi 30 avril 2015

one day it's done and another day is defeated

one day it's done and another day is defeated then to find the balance I continue to think like a cube with sides equal what comes in and out without apparent problem but then I see a slowdown which surprises me because usually it is fluid, I rush to know more when I get close to the area, I take an electric discharge in the leg fortunately it is wood but still I find it exaggerated, when one is sure of oneself why would show teeth, there's not just that in life, we can also smile and be fishing before you even see that all this is worth it for many years that blood flows and that all known places crumble to dust, should we even reach the limits of modernity, because to be aware it must now be connected, which is new because before it was sufficient to take under its inner turn twice once right once to the left and then went to see George and asked him to call Berthe whether plutonium and radium are of the same family, now with smartphones everything is more direct, tapped his research and quickly was the answer, is not that wonderful, but still it makes me think, if we no longer need the other where we're going, we have the right to let the people side lost to modern society but before that served in friendly exchanges, whereas we lost in modernity, an ancient world that not a lot of fun whether it takes p to learn to live and who was posing as someone else, c 'we knew was funny fun, now it's the reason prevails, there is more fun to keep it that way it would move mountains to clear the view, but that's curious, but I regret that this lost world, I will not do anything to find him because I like modernity, it allows me to live alone but with the assistance of a personal computer, it's so new that I often look at my phone and I think this is new, it did not exist before then that for centuries we easily lived without knowing that one day we could talk in a phone and even search the internet the name of a popular singer his watch mails, all this ahead so fast that I too old and I see that I walk away, in fact it is not me that goes further, it is modernity that pushes its pawns too far I see no more especially that it no longer interests me, I went into a period of introspection, it happens in life that toggle in old age, it is not seen, just go inside, something is broken staring into space we spend more time like trying to see the paradise we are promised, but now he needs more work, that's annoying, I would like to have the freedom to live without thinking, just walk, see, understand the silence, the chance to live happily certain hours, and nothing at other times, because to find the balance we must keep in mind that it will swing from right to left passing through the center, sometimes the pace is fast, other times it is slow, we can take him by the hand is very tender, then we left and that too is better than making a full without having had prior notice of the special conditions that could be kind enough to remember that on balance it's better than nothing

Aucun commentaire: