when is it now

jeudi 30 avril 2015

Not surprisingly all is far

Not surprisingly all is far is if it continues we will have to make an effort, and I hate it, I who for years'm just doing the minimum, arrive a day to raise mountains, I say not because I'm incapable me what I do is not a small, tiny without disturbing anything because what I like is to pass loosely no break no past to fly over envy, the view from above, not to be hit, not to be destroyed, all that is ridiculous and will have one more month pending an increase in the vertical and dignified treatment late months to understand the camp is before then, a nut that smells of butter, but this time a beautiful high I fall, I thought that everything turns is not fixed, but that since the earth has taken control moments of unexpected grace to take the mix that does not return to its original function yes it's true everything is rotten, do not believe that beauty is a sharing of feelings prepared for personal adventure when is facing the hangman, I must say that everything is perfect and that really the attitude there is a right that goes head to head believe that the time is chosen between all the contenders who are in fact only vulgar passers looking for a way to flee their country and why it is a law that bothers I would like to know who is responsible, who is to blame for failing to take the necessary testing of watches that give the time past, and to make it home early I propose to put on a show that will give voice to people and this time I want to believe that this is all one can ask a temporary insanity, which is punctual, not apples, but a fruit that talks to me of women seeking intend to go with all the art of flight and how it is done in the circle I ask this to be sure we are talking about the same thing, but as it is a foreign she does not understand that I do not care about her and that's a gazelle that falls under my claws, as this is often a confusion that goes for concrete action that doubles the bet, because initially it is nothing, it is as if we had no time for oneself, and then in a shorter time because it takes quite a while to know that this is where it is decided one day one hour and then in a passage in the night lightning that grows very strong desire to take its place, which is transmitted in blood, living a moment that is all I can say, because after that depends on so many factors , everything is complex to say what it is to see the finished what passes immediately pending know it's good, but in this space another missile is armed to destroy everything in its path, but only if I do not have confirmation of the privileged agreement that I hope with her, only her, we not try to fool me, I think I'm pretty clear, there is no other choice but to be what we are and to make it up higher must bring a clean cut an arm to chisel something sharp that balance with soft rounded corners that here is good but from the desire to make an example of it is a bit heavy and I think everything is forgotten by evening it is why we had to get a short message that starts with the letter p, and then know why this is the beginning, a moment that begins there here now for now

Aucun commentaire: