when is it now

samedi 25 avril 2015

Once again I have to put

Once again I have to put my old hand side so I could go straight in a remote location, but all so I admit that anything lying is not madness but kindness that spreads like sea sun in the mist of despair against by the idea of ​​losing a moment there was a turning point in negotiating as close as opposed to silence speech, while in the privacy of a single parent, I believe that it is useful to clarify, my pants down is gray I am willing to accept but against being told that everything is cooked not raw, it's more than I can hear and I ask that the shutters are closed, that way we will not have too much light to decide what needs to be clear, because I have a strong desire that results in boredom that grows as the sun continues its race alone too I see what I see and I can not get used to the idea that all I know is as dead as a donkey but now the sea rises, it must immediately realize, it is Seeing you see, do not turn your head while in front of me at the time to live in green yellow against tradition, with the bonus of a strong desire to live with an empty bottle, as in a place as Great, I looking for a way to hope, which is not easy because at the same time are unleashed destructive passions do not want everything works out because the death drive has an idea, c is that everything stops quickly can kindly laugh, but it does not change, one must stop immediately, that's how it works here, life stops at the second death takes its place so in short, I think it's time to escape the boredom that tells me it's not worth wanting to do something, but I have understood the ride, all I wish I will have one day and why not in the night, what I like is to be able to do that, but it starts it will take a hand of fate, what does he do tonight, -it busy coerce innocent to equilibrium is maintained at the same level there is a thousand years, then we can try to cross the line

Aucun commentaire: