when is it now

mercredi 29 avril 2015

how to tell the truth if the

how to tell the truth if the village looks like a punch card that tomorrow is a chance to conquer time in a useless battle because for years nothing moves while to be precise we should widen the passage, which takes time because for have all the equipment must be ordered in China and as it is cheaper by sea I do everything I can to get to put the box in the boat leaving immediately, then in half an hour while birds fly and the whale song is like a symphony in C major, and as is repatriated I can enjoy the view which is original because it is the first time I'm doing this so quickly, so for that I am agree to do this and more, which leads me to say that everything I do I also say to others, I have no secrets even if the bomb is artisanal chewing gum sticky are discreet to be taken into allergenic band upriver hoping to make a life-changing encounter when we are lost in the castle at around noon and while the troops see a lunch rises to announce that a new sensation because everything is done there is no borrowing, which for now is great, but as everything evolves it can be centered against us, as evidence to easy but now it is I who chose to go take a stand next to a monster in a cage, but why I'm here, I did not ask first and what that means, I do not understand the beginning, is it that I am or sitting there in the ground and as the reflection is off, I stay here waiting for some unknown messenger who will free me in a positive moment because I believe in passing later in the brambles, making one more chance to make a hole, but it is further, it takes days to try to unravel the mystery, like what we want when we do what we can and this time I know what I do because for d other missions on the dune I can say that everything I do is between two limits that I can not ignore then in the joy of putting on borrowed time I see that all it does is an moving target that sings at night when there no, it is not possible that Wednesday is already later than any remains, while in a lighted room I see someone who comes alive, well that's something, I do not expect me to what it is in abstractions but as I say often alone when I have an idea I am putting on the ear, it does not take long because I'm often down to pick up garbage that people leave behind, because everything that happens in the head it is the same in winter, while in the sauce that falls drop measured in the dialect of a mountain area it is possible that misconduct be committed in the hope that everything else is the same, and why not, I frankly say as if I have the choice to get a word out places that seem to be anything in the direction that is needed to know that everything is flooded from the sea died, and in another speech this stable situation puts another party who trembles with pleasure for all that changes is placed in the center of the animation that causes everything to finally know that change is now, oh well, still loves me and that to say this alone must have courage and as usual people feel that it turns, you just enjoy the moment

Aucun commentaire: