when is it now

mardi 28 avril 2015

it does not happen every day

it does not happen every day because sometimes it's still too far away to reach it and as I have no desire to go get it is lost in the strings of the bottom damage but hey I n ' not have time to do everything, it is already that I alert rights holders of their blunder to avoid over-heating and as a story that begins well I understand that I am not alone, since yesterday I have little character who came to see me to tell me about a remediation project oils shale gas, but as here we can not accept disorder in the continuity of the action is out of the question to invest in hydrocarbon production again I am against the use of groundwater resources for me sanctuaries that come from far away in time of early man, and as it's late it's time to turn on the television to watch a stupidity on the Australian sauce, though I am for mental cleanliness, from time to time it is good to fall all the way down and extend the passage until I am caught sleeping and there I do not argue with my mind, time to sleep away everything and it was not until the next morning to ask me something that seems beyond the scope or I did not wake you can repeat what you just said, and for now is blurred to the point that I'll have a coffee, because to properly analyze a situation must have neurons in place and all it does is because small depression in the middle of the morning something happened and it allowed me to see that what I'm looking for here is to control budgets and when I see that you are thirsty for some do not hesitate to ask Rick to go by helicopter to bring them water, I think it's crazy, in fact I will quickly ban these practices, they only have to take a bottle of water with them if we think we'll get thirsty during the ride and the helicopter will be used instead to go save lives in Nepal, the longer it goes, the more I realize that all that matters in youth is the ease when I remember how I was younger, it was not at all the same, he had to be careful, we were respectful of elders, it is true that before you die younger, now average over 80 years is huge, and we see old people who continue to climb the mountain but now I do not have one, it will be for later when the season started well and have all the fun will be a gift to the dog by chance I came to realize that the right hand was smaller than the left, it's probably because I cut the wood of the left hand or the right so I do not remember, I must be more careful next time but now I feel it's time to eat It smells good in the kitchen, it is very much like that, I do not even want to change anything roof which last year threatened to fall this year but curiously it is like new, so I made no repairs but I suspect that one of wealthy parents have wanted to make a move, I'll have to dig this as one day I want to do for the moment I'm too intrigued by what we will eat, super awesome potatoes from the garden and sausages we do ourselves because here we do everything from a to z here and elsewhere according to the demands we are open all year and even at night to make it sing always joy

Aucun commentaire: