when is it now

mardi 28 avril 2015

what is happening underneath is a reality

what is happening underneath is a reality beyond the testimony of people who did not want to believe that we will now go down in the oven, but that's an angel comes at the right time to talk about what is whiteness Password is based on the interests we managed to consolidate for greater efficiency because if you listen to everyone we not advance and if you listen to one person you do not advance because it is very unhappy to see that whatever is decided at the top is not negotiated down and as we have to fight to listen to us I propose to establish a political party to be called we can, with a program not run more than half an hour like that is not likely to annoy people with numbers which we do not understand, I prefer the action that speaks for itself without contradiction, that's my short program, more than everything and nothing less, which means in clear terms over unnecessary spending everyone to work anything we train people and they no longer spend their time unemployed, but in an activity that will require them courage but receive in exchange a good salary, this is the second point of my program it is outrageous to suggest to someone 1000 euros per month salary, how do you live with so little money, I suggest that everyone won 3000 euros, ie everyone that means everyone like that all the world is really the equal of everyone is finally a way that everyone lives on an equal footing as everyone working there will be no more tax, for why there are taxes today is because there are many unemployed people who despair that consume the drug, who drink wine, the poor is expensive to society, so I delete the afflicted, I want everyone to be happy, by work, by the single salary, through the work of everyone explodes the country's wealth, it has to money everywhere, misery and banished, we must do more and it is a dynamic that is going to go up to the top, and right now I am the only one to offer it and I mocked me because my project is personal I want to go where I want to state that I want and have the freedom to believe that everything else does not exist, so to have time to take what I want and where I want must first pass me the collision of international finance that will give me enough money for me to be released from the private action of envy, a small company that sells nothing but offers to those who want to try the adventure unwanted actions a round dish not oval, and it remains in various fields, looking for cooperation around the world so that it also works well in foreign areas in France although I doubt that all it can be done in a good size because at the beginning of the cycle must always go through a finite space, but when I try this method that seems revolutionary I have to believe that everything I do is zero, then for I bounce jumps over the fence and I fall ill, I pinch myself to believe it, too ridiculous it's crazy as possible without losing his dignity, do not push, I am sure we will find an arrangement for it to continue in the right direction so that's it's mine with the most the other is not important, just make sure you fit the belt and all will be well

Aucun commentaire: