when is it now

mercredi 29 avril 2015

what a sidewalk that is

what a sidewalk that is a loss limit action a chance but to be sure of oneself one must do a little more meaning than earlier in the afternoon of a bright day, everything focuses on the roof, there are over this weight a moment longer to bless and assistance as necessary to make the kilometers I manage to be close to the door that I am convinced happens to do this without getting into a state of hysteria, which corresponds to the initial plan because at the same time as the arrival in the world you choose to make a purchase that will please the whole family because it is what I prefer in any gaps that may have, that one is my favorite because it perfectly matches the one I knew when I was young, that's why I claim to be more skilful than anyone in this city, I also know that since I'm doing I've realized a problem that was how we recognize the wheat field, saying that everything is stained brown, because the weather wanted the window washer fell from his stool and when I started to want to catch it happened something curious, I was close to him when suddenly a huge hole has formed in street, poor window washer fell in and was never seen alive again this is that he must be dead, then it's not my problem, I do not know this man was -he married, he had children, I do not know and I have too much to do to think of everyone who falls into a hole, which is not common and therefore I draw a line in --Bra which I will not waste my time, because time is short, and we are always trying to catch up for always in such situations we are in the next room that communicates with the front room, you must be fast, the signal I throw myself into the room and I carry a blow to the tomato that bursts into tears, who can I if the flesh is too fragile, it is not me who wanted this, I came to overcome my boredom and I did well everything is on the ground, I find it very funny and I do not stay as it is not I who will clean that is an example of the range of choices that allow them not to fall into the monotony that generates depression anxiety death and eventually death regardless of age or the supposed quality, because believe it or not, there is no difference on the ground between humans, we are all from parents and all with a terrible lack is the lack of love, we hate, and it lasts a long time and we can not love, it's like a weight being dragged behind us is as a compass, a wrench is a trick to get out of bad situation, but that if we consider that life is hollow, there is no cure everything is blocked by this lack that will not leave, instead is too good, you think, I think, you think there are lots of choices but little room to expand, it must pay attention to all and nothing, because everyone knows no one can interfere in everything the strength of his determination and that it pays adding a Latin version that speaks of the ego in front of a donkey and all I remember is that for once in the tossing sea as if they had an angry mermaid likes to ride the trucks, which runs as soon as it comes out of other plankton but say she will not understand the interest of keeping a pot too but I want beyond to break the bank for a new fish

Aucun commentaire: