when is it now

vendredi 24 avril 2015

it is very time passes

it is very time passes into a wet set to entertain people curious wishing to why I feel better laughing because for living in a disused railway station to be sure not to cross it must think a cat to spray yellow flowers without saying that all we have had in hair with oil, because at the center of the piece is meant snoring does it come from the grandfather makes her nap or else of stuffiness that pulls in his room the scope for a sauce that task even if we paid attention to the holding of a meeting that sets the heartbeat avoid cooking for the two or three unique survivors from the war Middle Orient and coincidentally bell rings the door I rushed and I found it someone I know Yet you who were at the station yesterday but know that you are no more train like time pass I do not time to talk you and I close the gate, he had only come earlier and as the engine is running I will right away in the kitchen is expected to give myself a good life lesson when you have Guests must first open the mouth and when you do close it made no noise know breathing through the nose, and start to take you on a racket that can serve you to return the ball when you can see that rushes on with in the idea to take your cake and is later on as turn the lights on in one go it be enlightened and I can see what I have before me, what chance I did have could not be later wrong, what happens in life is often far from what we want and as it is a friendlier touring I do not mind to attack and this time I forsake me daydream I wish me to go through and reach the land of Cocagne right now I am waiting is currently stuck at customs pretend They seek what it means I but cries thief as he or want me dead the silver stick I have ten francs they laugh, they do not know happened in Euros, so to show me that I delayed a century, they made me sit down and told me to shave morning he takes a razor, foam and the desire not to grow a beard and as I said to myself that time passes for them that I see first is not the second and in between I see an opportunity they part company I take my breath in a bag and I jump like a hare and I end up in the plain birds sing and now I can rest I do not want do anything, j 'the death waiting

Aucun commentaire: