when is it now

jeudi 23 avril 2015

silent one day I was told,

silent one day I was told, I have been slow to understand what it meant to grow old because before I was young and in this state as one thinks only of itself, it takes decades to arrive ultimately be forced to think of others because when one is old one needs the other, whereas before we do not care is not the problem and when I imagine what life might be like without malice, I'm not looking for a long time and I have to consider that all I can do on this earth is to crush me without saying anything, I'll get there but let's say for the moment I need to talk to one day to no longer need to do before arriving but it will take me years so who wants to go far heal her love for animals and for the moment it will gradually there is no tidal waves which reassures me because I do not know what I'd do if I had to face all those people who ask me to account while my talking is to do something instead of going shopping or This means that all I can say is to laugh, and it is my intention one day I'm going to live with a laugh, is provided as this is my destiny we all have a destiny why me I know is that it's been that I think about what I'm going to be and as it is how I see myself finishing my life I do not see why we can not where we want go only because life decided otherwise I rebelled against this implacable law that would hurt everyone eventually his life, I'd like it to end well and that's not all I also have a Another idea following me for years is that I want not to die but to laugh and all that I am is not what is best suited to be important because in least once in the present time I think of my father who died having lived all his life, I'm here and this time I do a cross in the sign of peace sand

Aucun commentaire: