when is it now

jeudi 30 avril 2015

that taking that leave in the box

that taking that leave in the box suspended lips but now it starts to produce milk, not intended n''était astonishment that we had just prepared a dry place to have a clear vision, but now it's different we will have to intervene, Jean-Claude you can take the mop, but what is not yet done is not completely so I have to cancel the transport is to continue the scene without American intervention, like that one is sure to be continue without problem is a somewhat difficult case because it's always the same, one is asked to leave by the door and it being Thursday we try to go through the window, I do not understand why we do this, where does this habit of staying all the time in the yard, and tell that tomorrow we rest later to participate in the election of Miss large breasts, but I'm always the last to learn it so there would be especially women from Russian to show us the body but how we organize this trip, is a special bus that comes from there, how long is the journey that must be tiring, and to stay on site where -they hosted me home I have no place because I have only one bedroom and the living room there are no sofa so I'm sure nobody will sleep at home, I am the kind applied, which is more persuasive than others who would pay the bill but being in the other room may very well leave without you see them, and that's what I see since I'm in this bar This is a result of people who seem not to come from us, and when I ask if I can drink something, they reply: "не сейчас", which means I do not know because I do not know this language, I find it rather unpleasant, one is in France anyway, these people come here without being able to speak French, but what do they expect, here we like to discuss, exchange views on international politics, babies specimens, the right to abortion, shopping at the super market, but as everything is blocked it is not surprising that new entrants are unable to make the effort to speak French, too bad I can not go into this bar, it there are others, but which are further, it forces me to take my car and as I do not like to drive with alcohol in your blood I must be careful not to drink too much, or it I must calculate to stay long enough in the bar for alcohol disappear, but it will take me hours and when I have to stop drinking I must remain without drinking for a long time, ah I regret the time when the bar next door to me was manned by French, right there I have to think, and if I organized evenings at home, no need to pay attention, except for the buddies they should be careful because it would come by car, or I moved and I live next to my buddies and not far from the bar where I like to go like that we create a kind of village where everyone knows each other and where we live next door of each other, but then I have a problem, I have no friends, few know that I frequent is the bar, we did not even speak, one each to his glass that empty, so here I am well and I learned the language of the people who are in the bar next door, it would again I must know what language it is, I'll go see already the name that they gave the coffee, so it is marked "eternal Russia" once I learn Russian, and two months later I returned to the cafe, and I say "всем привет" mean shit at all, suddenly they hit me and I have to go to hospital

Aucun commentaire: