when is it now

mardi 28 avril 2015

we go for one more time

we go for one more time to believe that it's more than what I am capable of doing and that's more than anything could be done but before proceeding must be hungry, thank you for it enters the time with all these wonderful places where peace reigns in different countries because there is always a way to be right without killing his neighbor, which is normally done is to see that everything is possible no need to believe that their god wants that torture is the main rule in non strictly religious relations, because in life there are many times nothing happens, it is not God who is responsible for it ' is me and my inability to leave the ground, I'm crawling, race of newcomers who have not yet realized that this is what blocks, so it is a double sequence, over all, and for that too Not only that, but that he still must say that this is worth doing, ah! I am me, only me, not anything not all, just a little more than nothing but cumbersome because my being is scheduled for sentencing, which does not push me to joy, but still I like laugh when nothing oppresses that provided me one day when I can no longer believe that this space is for rabbits, whatever, it bathes in the background and even months me what me irritates me, when will I can go, it is becoming more urgent time passes troubles are not yet arrived, which should be provided a date but expect it to be done properly, except that I know sneak, careful I do not want in place, I slide like the snake I fly like a bird except I'm a stone so I prefer to ride, and if it holds out his arms, I do not say no, but not so I do not style'm not wanting to take everything, just half and again it depends on the day, sometimes I'm slow so slow that everything falls, so do not worry it's just an hour after that go, that's what I tell me, knowing that one day it will not come back, everything will fall apart, that's better than I thought, how to be sure, have faith in itself, it is important that clears out the dark areas all is lost because life is terrible, it organizes murders, earthquakes, five thousand victims, suddenly without warning, careful attention to leave home to go you away in France, there are countries that leaves like Syria or Iraq, why we do it because in a country at war it has no place to live, we go to the right or to the left there is a risk of stepping on a mine, so to races it's complicated, then in a dreadful reality do to hope that tomorrow the weather is good, when all hope is lost, we do not expect that everything happens for a peace that comes back, oh yes, a peace no single main agreement but with days that are no more dangers, I want peace and I will have it's a matter of days, and too bad if I die, it will be for others, it is always for others, I am destined to live but for how long it's not my decision, it's someone at the registration desk under the patronage of the god who thinks only one thing, see love reign on earth, unconditional love that does not tell stories but simply offers a main thing, live well and happy, I want more people unhappy anything is possible, you just have to say that everything is love and that all or nothing I prefer all

Aucun commentaire: