when is it now

vendredi 24 avril 2015

just once in the sea

just once in the sea among the fish to know that it is nothing but waiting for me to be put in the ability to make a choice that leads to the top of the earth to be inducted lemons ringleaders but for the tent takes the blow in the wind that drives people to think that we definitely expect everything for not much in return and as it is useful to want that to change a little situation that circulates in wild places for it continues to believe that in time the accessory is lost since the cook was mistaken leather coat that is usually hung in the first towel and then finally to a sparse horizon I see that it does not change anything since yesterday , it is necessary that I be patient and understand that all I can expect wonderful it is not for now, which is now without telling me abstract to the point of disappearing in the wild for two weeks and then one day when it was raining here he comes joyfully while I put myself to drink wine to forget that life can be hard, and as it is a chance that escapes me I seek support in the glass bottle This results in a total absence of appointment and then it makes me feel bad because the belly swells and I can not find my youth in the face that withers for tomorrow it is the anniversary of my dog dead for twenty years, but the first time I'm not in trouble, because I understood that what is unfortunate is the fact is that in the surface as is the heaviest which weighs more I see that it is crap but still when it touches it once after we no longer think as if it continues below can be expected to rise steeply that stings the head in a way that all we wanted away in liters of alcoholic beverages back one stroke to the surface in trouble for not letting me sleep, so a tent last operation of the evening I find to be done in a blue bin I see green life and all I know is transformed into a pot of paint in an attempt to take life by the collar and take him dance a rock

Aucun commentaire: