when is it now

lundi 27 avril 2015

it is after the sea died

it is after the sea died when we are coming on Venus we said that we would try to build on this planet that would guide a new hope people in a kind but for this to work we had to do something I does not like to talk because I thought at the time that we could put a hat in winter but as all the instructions were clear I have not had to think about my dress and the time is past as if I n ' had never been hungry but a small source of pleasure that comes from time to keep me company that is all I wish for everyone, because the human will never change, even if we want to build a new world old returns gallop, that's how we can have a chance to walk on his feet, because in each step one is sure to live, so that everything is well set in its box I take a walk for me to realize I -even relationship problems that may arise in promiscuity, which is forever in biscuit butter and orange marmalade, months so I'm here in the difficulty to understand that everything we do is perhaps made in ignorance of the great principles of the universe, and how do I know what it's like to want something that is contrary to the universal law because it does not seem to me that we had knowledge of the principles managing laws of the universe, I left my cookbook that my mother gave me when I was a child, then I do not remember what I've done to me is like I a big hole in the head, it does not bother me, it's just handicapping when we found several that I can not share my memories with others, that's why I live alone like that at the turn an intersection I do not have to talk to a stranger, which suits me because as I do not speak often I even forgot to speak and what I do in general is wait it sounds to eat, what I mean is that it sounds in my head because I am resolved to eat every night at 19 hours and after I put myself in front of the window and wait there for hours thinking it come back, but I do not know who could return, I expect that's all I do, it's not tiring, but when I realize it's dark, I tell myself that it's time going to sleep, and how the days pass, es years and as I am fortunate not to have a health problem, it prevents me from going to the hospital and having to talk to the nurses and in the night I do not dream, because as the day it nothing happens at night it happens nothing either and in the morning I wake up, ready to take my breakfast and continue watching in front of me wall that does not yet know and talk to me in a few years it will still I think about moving, but I think I have the time and if we are still in winter I will not leave my apartment is full food reserves, I have enough to live without moving for years, I remember when I started to buy lots of canned I'm boxes asked why I was like that, but finding no response j 'I continued to have no more room in my house, from top to bottom in all the rooms, that's why I do not go out, no desire and no need but if I am old enough I'll have one day racing again, unless delivered to me, I do not know yet what I'll do, I have the time to choose

Aucun commentaire: