when is it now

mardi 28 avril 2015

what is easier is

what is easier is to have understood that everything is stashed and to show there is more space in the series that takes office at a specific age to be understood without pressing where it hurts and as we go by that I do not look for the reason I from day one in thought to not have to face all I do not know because for me life is so simple that I can fall down, why be cut in half, we can still have a loving thought before for someone who also thinks of me, and for that reason I do exactly the opposite, trying to find the balance, but before close I check when it is running and to a bottle bottom I realize what I'm doing in silence, so here I am surprised, everything starts so there is nothing to say, everything is perfect, while now I feel resistors to have crossed a line I had not seen, I see things like that, maybe not this is but I do not know I imagine that it is like that and as is my way of thinking which is not contradicted, so I opened the box, everything is possible, that is what I want at the same time I know that it is not reasonable, because even if I lose I do not walk off the ground and I understand easily everything stops one day, I know, but I can not bring myself to start something else, everything is so good in this altitude, I'm like a tree in height overlooking the jungle, which is below is very far and I'm not interested, I evolve in the sky seeking the sun my friend, and to keep everything in the same way I hold my breath I know that everything can disappear quickly, a storm that suddenly comes is one slips into bitterness, so I pay attention, I always take the same path, I know where I am going and when I meet someone I look in way to avoid his gaze, so I see the person that part of his body, which for me is empty, not seeking contact, sometimes I stopped by someone looking his way, he falls ill with me, it is like the moon fetched me to ask me the recipe worth anise, I came thousands of miles, so I can not really answer the person because when I walk I know where I am but then to know the names of the streets, that's what I like best is to walk aimlessly knowing where I am, so I do not lose myself, but I get lost anyway because my brain as a result of walking tiring starts to turn in another direction as if the wheels were square or that the bump that I find in the chain is not what it can do in specific genres are able to contradict the month ends makes for putting everything I give in as a passage open tin can, which is saying something when you consider the emotional price that s' focuses on how to live together with all the others who did not understand but this time it's good, it should go because I put the dose of perfection I know to be a key for satisfaction measured in the human perversion chain that launch skyward their oaths months but I'm here waiting for a happy event which will become mankind in a harmonious circle to live a great life clear nuclei blocking vein to feed the heart

Aucun commentaire: