when is it now

dimanche 26 avril 2015

what happens is suddenly the word

what happens is suddenly the word suddenly passing the barrier for me to be put in a word other than the one I want in me this time could be arguable but I immediately looking for a way to become further what is not hungry but to lead an amphibious vehicle that is turning the corner, hoping one day to hang him off but this time you have to stop for breath implying gently to see that everything that goes down is a pretty curve which causes the pants to dance for the party in the chain the next hope for at the moment to see that it's done there is a risk to run that goes right back into the other room because the body n is not small it is in the yard, he expects it in and to pass the time he remembers the happy days when it was enough to be opening the door, but now the wind blows and wood puppets are begin to move in a surprising sense because what happens can be magical, just see it with child eyes full of innocence and faded glory seems to be crumbling into dust in a vessel that is not glass, but seems to come straight from the trash because I see on the left a mark that reminds me of a time I was in the bathroom and I see fall from the ceiling Hungarian paratroopers seeking a western passage and when I closed my eyes she was there waiting to tell me that all that matters in life is a message not too long not to tire the old people and as we do not notice the sidewalk c is inevitably a marshy place to not please the one I found alone to believe that tomorrow I am on low to avoid strong believe in me not to take my roof and reverse it to get nice things that fall into the fire with a last prayer that trembles in the flames which then passes through the smoke of dreams is a staircase leading to the first, and as I know this kind of invitation is not without a second thought I continue my way and now I'm in the same situation as all that is best, and as it is a reputable clinic I'm not trying to show me stormy, but simply indiscreet which does not pass me by the hand but the head leans to the right to avoid the range that gives me my friend yesterday when we wanted to go through the garden in the hope that someone might give us a blue shirt but as the spring is soft has not needed more champagne, because to know what it is I always find a way to put me near the radiator, so I can openly show without an ear cleaned which leads me into a chain of unnecessary pressure while in the passing of time I know recognize the present time it just takes me some peanuts to know which number is missing, in front of each letter must put a sign, eg a is symbolically represented by a warm chocolate banana like that when you attack the dessert there is a choice between putting everything aside and make a small cloth bag to take more tickets than others throw on the floor because they do not think like me that one day these tickets will be a sum of concerns that I can manage to move more lightly and as it is later I do not care what I do i give

Aucun commentaire: